Monday, September 29, 2008

I am still here!

I am currently trying to get ready for the Charlotte Clay Guild "Barn Sale". It happens twice a year and is a great local sale.

I have had many distractions in the past few months so I am not going to have as much work as I normally do and I am a little disappointed with myself. But it is what it is and I am trying not to beat myself up over it too much.

Another “creative distraction” is that right now I am working in chaos- my studio (half of our garage) is a total wreck! I just don't want to take the time to clean it up! After this sale I would love to paint the walls, hang some images, rearrange and really make it "my space". I think it is important to create in a space that is inspiring and efficient. So that is going to be my goal for the end of the year...




Anywhoo, here are shots of the disaster zone... my little kiln and work i
n progress.

3 comments:

Jen Mecca said...

Hey,
We missed you at the sale. ( You did'nt miss much.....) The "York tec" people asked me if I knew anyone who would like to teach an Art 101 class in person. Are you up for the challenge? Jen

Joaki said...

Hola, desde EspaƱa, un saludo...muy buenos trabajos, saludos Joaki.

Anonymous said...

you are awesome, pd