Monday, May 11, 2009

Show update...

I had a great show on Saturday and it is always good seeing old friends. The temperature and humidity were pretty brutal but we all lucked out that the forecast storms stayed away! I think there was a great turnout and this is one show that I truly enjoy because it is only one day and local.


I would like to say a BIG “Thank you” to everyone that stopped by my booth and for the great feedback! I really enjoy meeting all the different people who purchase my work and hearing where my little creations are going to end up living. Thanks again to everyone who purchased work and hope to see you at the fall Barn Sale!


5 comments:

Kari Weaver said...

Hi Barbara, we met a couple of years back at the Spring Barn Sale. My booth was next to yours. You had just moved from TX I think? I have moved up to the NC mtns and am making pottery fulltime. While I was reading Michael Kline's blog, I recognized your name in the title of a post on Ron Philbeck's blog. Don't you love networking? I really like your new work, especially your use of color. Glad you had a good sale.

Jen Mecca said...

Ok...who makes your displays??? I need a carpenter BAD!!!

barbara chadwick said...

Everything is store bought! The squares are from Bed Bath & Beyond and Target. The shelves are from a futon store that I painted. I suggest going to Ikea and checking out their stuff. Call me or email if you have more questions.

Terry Shipley said...

B,
Your work at the Barn Sale was your usual wonderful!!!! I love my new plate and you are awsome.
xxox,
T

Anonymous said...

Hey, Barbara,
Your art makes me smile. You are so talented. Hope to see you soon.

Pat